Sunday, August 23, 2020

August 23, 2020 - Taking it slow.

 It doesn't happen a often, but yesterday I skipped a post as I had visitors over for the night. Two friends of the village I grew up in and came to Bleau with a lot when I was still living in Belgium, and we decided it was safer for them to setup their tents in my garden as we were having a BBQ in the evening.
The focus this weekend wasn't set on climbing hard, but more like a lot together and having a good time.
Yesterday we had a nice time in Les Mammouths, where I didn't spend a lot of time on hard boulders, but do have some new projects and did get a fairly quick ascent of "Vol sans Escale" in the North part of the area.

Fontainebleau - Les Mammouths - Vol sans Escale 7A(6C+)



Today was no different, but this time in Justice de Noisy where I showed them around the first part of the new area.
Again no focus on hard boulders, but also added one nice project to my list.
Got away with "Kick-Ass" on the backside of the boulder just behind the old abandoned foresters house.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Kick-Ass 6C(7A)

No comments:

Post a Comment