Sunday, March 31, 2024

March 31, 2024 - Two more.

It hadn't rained anymore since yesterday, but new rain was expected for this afternoon. Still avoiding crowds, I went back to the boulder of "Oreille Cassée" in Moigny-sur-Ecole, hoping that the boulder had dried more than yesterday, allowing me to try at least one of the other lines on it.
The right part of the boulder had dried more, just enough to allow me to try "L'Oreille Cassée (droite)", which I did on my first attempt. Still having the moves in my muscle memory definitely helped.

Fontainebleau - Moigny-sur-Ecole - L'Oreille Cassée (droite) 7A+



I was hoping the most for the key holds of "Crabe d'Or" to be dry, but it seems that those sucked up the moisture like a sponge and require a long dry period for them to dry. Instead though, I was able to do "L'Oreille Cassée (prolongé)" on my second attempt.
I will have to come back in Summer for "Crabe d'Or" and "Crabe d'Or (droite)".

Fontainebleau - Moigny-sur-Ecole - L'Oreille Cassée (prolongé) 7B(7B+)

No comments:

Post a Comment