Sunday, February 21, 2021

February 21, 2021 - Past tense.

I have been going to the Mont Pivot a lot lately, mainly for trying "La Voie Active (gauche)", but since recently also "S'Asseoir sur le Passé", the one that starts as for "L'Imparfait du Subversif", but exits on the right of the arete. I had it tried it once when it just had been opened, but I deemed it too hard until I saw someone doing it last week. It turned out to be a good alternative for the times when the crimp under the roof was too humid and I couldn't try the other lines.
It was a tough battle, falling off the arete many times or slipping off my right foot when preparing for the last move. I didn't come out of it without a bruise, especially my legs, but it was all well worth it.
Even though it is an isolated boulder, I haven't been alone on it for the past weeks, but I always enjoyed the company.

Fontainebleau - Mont Pivot - S'Asseoir sur le Passé 7B+(7C)



And again, fell on the very last move of "La Voie Active (gauche)" multiple times until I was too tired to go for yet another attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment