Friday, November 22, 2019

November 22, 2019 - In between.

An extremely busy period at work and bad weather the times I was free had prevented me from being able to climb the past two weeks. It was so bad that I even went bouldering indoors last weekend when I was in Belgium. It wasn't the forest, but at least I had been able to move and release some of the stress that had accumulated at work.
Finally, today, I obliged myself to stop on time and head to the forest for a short climb. I needed to get out!

The weather forecast for around Barbizon had predicted no rain all day, but when I arrived in Apremont Marie-Thérèse, hoping to try "Humourisme (direct)", everything was soaking wet. It looked like a heavy rain shower had passed over moments ago.
I only had about an hour of daylight left, so quickly walked over to the nearby classical area of Apremont where most of the boulders surprisingly were quite dry. That rain shower must have been really local, or even worse, with the temperature rising again, maybe condensation is setting in?

I wasn't able to try a much, but managed to flash "Légitime Adhérence (assis)" as a warmup.

Fontainebleau - Apremont - Légitime Adhérence (assis) 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment