Sunday, September 15, 2019

September 15, 2019 - Overshadowed.

One of my five beloved sisters was in the neighbourhood with her boyfriend and his family and they came around for a nice two hour walk in the forest.
It was already hot and very crowded when they left back home, but I figured that Rocher du Guetteur would do for a short climb.
The parking lots that I passed on my way were completely full, but I was all alone, overshadowed by the huge boulder of Rocher du Guetteur.

There are many problems on this boulder, some quite exposed and high, some I had already done, but I was there only for "Les Abdominables" this time.
An easy start with jugs, traversing to the right with a very hard shoulder move to end on an okay pillar with compression moves.
Had a lot of fun with it!
I couldn't find a method for the direct version, which sitstarts under the pillar, but it's something I will gladly go back for.

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Guetteur - Les Abdominables 7B(7A+)


No comments:

Post a Comment