Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 31, 2017 - Keeping busy.

Maarten and I wanted to take the teenagers outside to the forest to keep them away from laptops and so on.
We went to 91.1, where they could keep themselves busy climbing for a while, and in the meantime I used to occasion to capture "Le Flipper (assis droite)" on video.
That prow just asks to be climbed.

Fontainebleau - 91.1 - Le Flipper (assis droite) 7A(6C+)




We kept the kids occupied outside for about five hours, after which we dropped them off at home and continued on to Coquibus Longs Vaux where I wanted to spend some time in "Boumfer" again.

"Boumfer" is located in the same small isolated sector where also "Compression" can be found, so calmness is assured.
It looks easy when you stand in front of it, but those crimps are so small and sharp that it requires a lot of motivation to pull on them with full power.
I spent already two short sessions on it, but each time I had to leave empty handed because my fingertips couldn't take the pain anymore.

Finally, today, I was able to ignore the pain just enough to pull on through and make the final move.
Bouldering is masochism sometimes.

Fontainebleau - Coquibus Longs Vaux - Boumfer 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment