Tuesday, April 6, 2021

April 06, 2021 - Once a boy.

My oldest son, Anthony, he who was once a boy, has turned 18 today and is officially no longer a minor. It's amazing how fast what was once a helpless little creature, has grown teeth, shaves every few days and has developed such a great personality! Yet, it's also funny how when I look at my youngest son, Noah, who is 10 years younger, I think about so much he still will go through, but when looking at Anthony, thinking how fast it all passed by.

Had taken the day off today and of course spent some time in the forest. Weird to imagine that apparently while it was snowing in Belgium, I was climbing in the sun in Justice de Noisy, struggling myself up, the,not hard looking, "Dugong Lamentin". Felt like 7B, but will probably be more like a 7A+ when using technique.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Dugong Lamentin 7A+(7B)

No comments:

Post a Comment