Sunday, April 4, 2021

April 04, 2021 - Freedom, question mark.

After I finally did "Lamia-San" a few weeks ago, I knew that the sitstart would follow pretty soon. I tried it a first time on Friday evening, just before the curfew, and was quickly able to do the sequence from the sitstart into the standing start, and even fell off the last move a couple of times due to bad foot placement.
If it wouldn't have been for the curfew, I possibly would have done it then, but as the virus has a watch, it knows to become more dangerous and contagious from 19h on. It doesn't matter if one is completely alone out there or not. Anyway, at least there are no armed guards patrolling the streets like in the war. Or are there ?
This morning, after the usual Easter egg tradition, I went back to La Ségognole and was able to finish quite quickly what I started last Friday.
Some very nice additional moves from the sitstart into the stand, but not very much harder. A technical beauty.

Fontainebleau - La Ségognole - Lamia-San (assis) 7C+



It was a quiet Easter in the forest, but not as quiet as last year. I wasn't even allowed to go to La Ségognole back then, because that was more than 1 km away from home. 1 km and 830 m to be exact. Almost 2 km, I would have been committing a crime.
Now at least I can go up to Franchard Isatis, and would technically be committing a crime as soon as I would walk over to Cuisinière.

No comments:

Post a Comment