Monday, October 3, 2016

October 03, 2016 - Seafood anyone ?

I wanted to try "Carnazina", but of course the whole boulder was taken and it seemed crowded in the whole area.
Off to try something on the "Duroxmanie" boulder and there it looked like people were camping, so I turned to "Festin de Pierre".
I had never taken the chance to try it, so why not.
It turned out to be much nicer than I had expected.

As Jacky Godoffe once said: "If you can jump, you jump".

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Est - Festin de Pierre 7A




I went back to take another look at the "Carnage" boulder, but it was still taken by the same group, so on my way to the car I stopped at "Langouste Royale" at 20m from the parking.
When I did it in 2011, it was Winter and the conditions were perfect, but I remember that it felt hard.
It would be a good test piece to check out my improvement.

This time it went much easier and still it felt quite hard on those bad friction dependant slopers.
Makes you fancy seafood.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier - Langouste Royale 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment