Sunday, January 16, 2022

January 16, 2022 - King of the other hill.

My body felt tired after the previous two days, but I was still eager to climb a little bit. There had been a dens fog during the night and early in the morning, and the conditions were not quite good, but I went to the far end of Coquibus Auvergne to try the new "King Auvergne" anyway. I had already walked passed that small boulder on the other hill next to "King Cobra" several times, but in the end it was Greg (aka 'Gard des Bois' on bleau.info) who actually saw and opened the first problem on it.
Despite feeling tired and the boulder feeling damp due to the morning humidity, I managed to finish "King Auvergne" on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Coquibus Auvergne - King Auvergne 7A(7A+)

No comments:

Post a Comment