Tuesday, December 29, 2020

December 29, 2020 - All I can get.

There are better weeks to be in holiday when it comes down to the weather, but up to now, I have managed to divide the time quite well, taking all out of it that I can get. Climbing wise it isn't much due to the rain and very wet conditions, but again, I'm taking all that I can get.
The few times when it was not raining, the conditions were not good enough to top out harder problems, but this afternoon, I could get away with the not so easy 7A, "Armageddon Numérique" in Justice de Noisy. I had easily done the 6A standing start months ago, but couldn't find a method to get from the sitting position into the start. Being the only dry problem around the area today, I didn't have much other choice than to spend some more time in it.
It took a while to find a working sequence to get into the standing start, but once figured out it went quite smooth. Some nice moves for this not so easy 7A.
(Boulder 5 on the topo on bleau.info: Justice de Noisy - bleau.info)

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Armageddon Numérique 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment