Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16, 2016 - Mainbourosky.

This morning I went to check out some of the recently opened boulders in Rocher de la Cathédrale.
I found all of them, but all were too humid to try.
Except for the boulder with "Mainbourosky", it looked wet, but the holds that are used were dry.

It's a small boulder, maybe 2m high and not worth the detour, but as I was there, had my crashpad and for the lack of anything better dry, I gave it an effort.

Opened as a 7A, but I think it's max 6C+.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de la Cathédrale - Mainbourosky 6C+(7A)




Having done that, I thought that doing a different exit to the left was quite fun.
Slightly easier, but worth mentioning.
I think the grade will be something like 6C(6C+).
As far as I know, it's a first ascent.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de la Cathédrale - Mainbourosky (gauche) 6C(6C+) FA




In the afternoon I still went with Bram, Jerry, Johan and Stef to 95.2 and we all, besides Stef and Johan, repeated "Les Sabots d'Hélène".
Stef got close to it though, with longer arms he would have had it already probably!

No new video of this one, but here's one of my ascent back in Octobre 2010, made by our good friend Ivan.

Fontainebleau - 95.2 - Les Sabots d'Hélène 7A(7A+)


No comments:

Post a Comment