Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 15, 2017 - Give me ten.

The forest smells marvellous these days.
The scent of Spring is in the air and when the weather is nice like today, it's almost impossible not to visit the forest, even if it was only for ten minutes.
Well, ten minutes is all I needed to park the car and repeat two small problems in Rocher Guichot after work.

"La Rombière (assis)" is the sitstart of red n°6 and is supposed to be 6C+.
Getting your butt from off the ground requires a hard pull on a mediocre undercling, but after that it's easy.
I can barely make a soft 6C out of it, I flashed it with ease.
Besides that, it's a nice warmup and it was fun to move in it.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Guichot - La Rombière (assis) 6C+




On the boulder right next to "La Rombière" is the quite classic 7A, "Jour de Rêve".
I remember that when I did it in 2012, that it was hard.
Now I only needed three tries to repeat it for the video.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Guichot - Jour de Rêve 7A




Parking the car, climbing two nice problems and packing up again. 
All that in a matter of minutes, and I enjoyed all ten of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment