Yesterday I went to Rocher de la Reine Nord with a few things on my list to try, starting with "Allô la Terre, ça Baigne". I thought it would be a relatively simple warmup, but I spent much more time on it than expected. I had troubles at first feeling my body move and I couldn't find the correct body positions until after I took a short break. After that, it suddenly went quite well.
I had high hopes for the other problems on my list, but I was already quite worn out, and a light drizzle wasn't making it any better, so I decided to call it a session.
Fontainebleau - Rocher de la Reine Nord - Allô la Terre, ça Baigne 7A
This morning, I didn't want to go too far, but as most of the areas around my house are closed due to the aftermath of the wildfires, my choices were limited. I chose to go to Châteauveau to try "Le Sacre du Printemps (gauche rallongé)", the last problem on this beautiful boulder that I hadn't done yet. So I thought.
I had terrible skin though and sweaty fingertips, but my motivation was high. I had already taken peace with probably only ending up with a training session, but after I got more and more confidence in the moves with sweaty fingertips, I took a short break and unexpectedly sent it immediately after.
Turns out that I haven't done "Le Sacre du Printemps (droite du fond)" yet neither, but I decided to leave it for another visit.
I had terrible skin though and sweaty fingertips, but my motivation was high. I had already taken peace with probably only ending up with a training session, but after I got more and more confidence in the moves with sweaty fingertips, I took a short break and unexpectedly sent it immediately after.
Turns out that I haven't done "Le Sacre du Printemps (droite du fond)" yet neither, but I decided to leave it for another visit.
Fontainebleau - Châteauveau - Le Sacre du Printemps (gauche rallongé) 7B+
No comments:
Post a Comment