Thursday, September 3, 2026

September 03, 2026 - Not the last.

It was a last minute decision this evening to go and try the new "Le Dernier Problème (droite direct)" in Buthiers Piscine. Just like a few days ago, I felt the sudden urge to go for a climb, especially knowing that I won't have a lot of chances to go climbing this weekend, as I will be spending it with my sisters in the Belgian Ardennes, where we rented a big gite.
Back in 2017 I had done "Le Dernier Problème (droite)" on my second attempt, just failing once on the big right hand move to the right. This time however, even though I immediately did that move, I fell off a few times when releasing the feet or left hand. Nevertheless, quite a quick ascent after all, but just as fun.
And no, this will definitely not be the last problem that I'm climbing.

Fontainebleau - Buthiers Piscine - Le Dernier Problème (droite direct) 7A+(7B)

No comments:

Post a Comment