Friday, February 7, 2020

February 07, 2020 - 100% Pur Jus.

The weather forecast for yesterday and today looked like the conditions were going to be very good. Predicting rain for the weekend though, I didn't want to miss out again and was able to take this afternoon off work.

First thing on my mind to try, was "100% Pur Jus" in Apremont Bizons. With a sloper that needs good conditions, especially being on the North side of the boulder, and that's exactly what was missing when I tried it for the first time two weeks ago. I was able to do the crux moves then and felt quite confident that with good conditions, a send would be feasible.
Still knowing the moves and with that sloper in excellent condition, I made it on my first attempt of the day.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Bizons - 100% Pur Jus 7C




I should have gotten more out of this afternoon, but I guess I chose the wrong problems afterwards. At least I had a good training.

No comments:

Post a Comment