Friday, June 16, 2017

June 16, 2017 - Priapisme.

It has been opened in 2013 or even earlier, but for me it had always gone unnoticed.
I'm talking about the boulder of "Priapisme" in Apremont Buvette.
At 120m from the buvette and at only 40m from "La Route de Barbizon", it's clearly visible from the path and it made me wonder why I had never noticed it before. I guess I just had to look for it.
It's a small beautiful prow that stands somewhat lonely, but waiting for it to be climbed.

I could have flashed "Priapisme (debout)" if only I had gone to the top from the other side to check out where the best slopers were, but I didn't.
It made me think of Jan (Gorrebeeck), who always says to have a look on the top before trying.
I did it on my second attempt, even though the mantle on bad, warmed up slopers from the sun, did give me some trouble.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Buvette - Priapisme (debout) 7A(7A+)




I tried the sitstart a couple of times, found out where the crux is, but with this heat it felt impossible with even worse slopers than on the top.
I would like to come back and try it again in Winter time, but as it faces North, it will be hard to find it dry.
To be continued one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment