Thursday, May 9, 2024

May 09, 2024 - G marks the spot.

Considering that I had some stuff to do around the house and in the garden, and also as it promised to be a crowded weekend due to the public holiday and the good weather, I was already quite early in Apremont Envers. I wanted to keep the session short and went straight to boulder of "Le Point G". Besides the really hard lines, starting at 8A, I only had two of the less harder ones to do. "Le Point G (assis)" and "Le Point G (gauche)".
After warming up doing the topout of "Le Point G", I focused on the moves under the roof and as soon as I knew what to do, I sat down and immediately sent "Le Point G (assis)", probably making it harder on myself than necessary.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Envers - Le Point G (assis) 7B+(7B)



Then, a kind of similar scenario happened for "Le Point G (gauche)". I did the topout separately and as it shares the same first few moves as the previous one, I was able to send it right away. Both of them were done faster than expected.
Arriving back at the car, I was amazed with how crowded the Allée des Vaches, the road from Barbizon to the buvette, had become on such a short time. It was probably as crowded as the busy Easter weekend.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Envers - Le Point G (gauche) 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment