Sunday, August 14, 2022

August 14, 2022 - On guard.

It's been a while ago when I first noticed "Les Chiens de Garde (assis)" on bleau.info and I wanted to try it ever since, but the occasion to go to Rocher d'Avon never came. Until today, when I decided yesterday evening to make it my goal before the long awaited rain would start.
It was clouded when I left home, but before I arrived, the sun had come through and the previously mild temperature was starting to rise. The boulder is luckily covered in shade created by the dense foliage of the surrounding trees. While working out the moves though the air pressure started to build, which made me sweat heavily fast and made it harder to find good friction on the very bad slopers. The skin of my hands felt slick, but somehow I was able to stick the slopers long enough to pass the crux and topped out with joy.

Fontainebleau - Rocher d'Avon - Les Chiens de Garde (assis) 7B(7B+)

No comments:

Post a Comment